Thought of the Day … Choices

by kevinjones on February 1, 2012

in Thought of the Day

Sometimes things happen in our lives that we have no control over … these are called conditions. The part we do have control over is how we react to it or them. Conditions make up an average of 10% of the occurrences in our lives, the other 90% we are in complete control through our “Choices”. So when a new condition pops up in your life pay extra attention to your reaction to this event and remind yourself you are in control now … lets say you are sitting at a red light and someone rear ends you. You will have the choice to get upset, angry, or handle it in a peaceful manner … the choice is yours. Kevin Jones 2012. Make it a GREAT day!

373 300x224 Thought of the Day ... Choices

Realty Professionals ... 805-474-7040

 Kevin Jones, Author, Real Estate Broker and founder of Realty Professionals with offices in Burbank and Pismo Beach California lives a life from contribution and enjoys writing daily inspirational thoughts.

its all about you Thought of the Day ... Choices


Leave A Reply With Facebook

Pismo Beach Home Search Pismo Beach Home Values

Post by Kevin Jones

Realty Professionals 805-473-0300 791 Price Street Suite 191 Pismo Beach Ca 93449

Kevin has written 476 articles.

Leave A Reply With Facebook

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: